Due to the extensive flooding and its impact to homes and businesses in the greater Omaha metropolitan area, Cox Communications is implementing its Disaster Relief Plan to impacted Nebraska and Iowa residential and business customers who would like to temporarily suspend their services. The Disaster Relief Plan allows residentail customers to keep their exisiting account, email address and phone number at no charge for up to six months. This will allow customers to check email or voicemail from a computer or phone outside of their home. Customers should call 402.933.3000 and select option 4 to activate the plan. Displaced customers who would simply like to transfer their existing services to a new location temporarily or to a new residence can do so at no charge. Additional information is avaialble at www.cox.com. Customers can also text a representative by typing HELP to 269898 on their mobile phone or visiting www.cox.com/chat for support any time. Additionally, representatives are also available in Omaha-area Cox Solutions Stores:
- Omaha - Village Pointe - 16909 Burke St, Suite 121
- Omaha - South, Stockyards Plaza - 3427 L St.
- Omaha - North, Benson Park Plaza - 4849 N. 72nd St, Suite 101
- Omaha - Midtown, Pebblewood Plaza, 205 N. 80th St, Suite 111
- Council Bluffs - Metro Crossing Center - 3808 Metro Dr, Suite 100
- Papillion - Shadow Lake - 700 S. 72nd St.
A full listing of Cox Solutions Store locations is available at www.cox.com/retail. Similarly, Cox Business customers who need to move services to a temporary location or require a temporary suspension of services can contact the Cox Business team at 402.934.6000.