How do I apply for a handicap sticker?

A person may obtain an application for a handicap parking permit from the Bellevue City Clerk, 210 West Mission, phone: 293-3007 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. The application form must be filled out with the appropriate information, taken to the physician who will sign the form stating that the applicant is in need of a handicap permit. The form is then returned to the City Clerk. There is no charge for the handicapped permit. The City Clerk will mail the form to the State Department of Motor Vehicles in Lincoln, Nebraska who will issue the permit and mail it directly to the applicant.