The Sarpy County Holiday Assistance Program will be taking applications for holiday assistance on: Thursday, November 8, 2012 from 9:00am-Noon and 3:00-6:00pm at Trinity Lutheran Church, 330 W. Halleck St. (2 blocks W. of 84th St or Washington St.)-Papillion. This program serves low income Sarpy County residents with children birth through 12 years of age with new Christmas toys. Each applicant must provide:
- Two forms of Proof of Residency: (Must live in Sarpy County)
1) Current utility/phone bill
2) Current letter from Dept. of Health and Human Services; or vehicle registration or driver’s license.
- Proof of Children: (Infants through age 12 served)
1) Bring Social Security Cards for everyone in the household
2) AND Child’s Birth Certificate OR Child’s Medicaid card for current month.
- Proof of total household income: (Low-income families)
1) Pay stub for last 30 days
2) Unemployment Letter
3) Disability Letter
4) Letter of State Assistance eligibility
A second registration opportunity will be held on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 from 9:00 a.m.-Noon and 2:00p.m.-6:00p.m. at the First Baptist Church Family Life Center-206 E 23rd Ave.-Bellevue. Requirements are the same as above. This will be the final opportunity for Sarpy County residents to register for holiday assistance.
For further information call: Bellevue Human Services at 682-6602